[lbo-talk] what chutzpah

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 18:19:44 PST 2008

The party made the rules. The candidates agreed to them. It's not a question of democracy. It's a question of cheating, within your own party. FL and Mich dealt themselves out of the game, now HRC is demanding their bogus results be included. That's cheating. If it works, it could easily cost her the election, but she'd rather have a lousy chance to win than BHO having a decent chance.

In the same vein, she is now saying she and McInsane are qualified, BHO is not. Once again, poisoning the well for Democrats. I was worried if BHO wins the Clintons would sabotage his campaign, but they have jumped the gun, already beginning to sabotage it.

So we have this gaggle that includes HRC, Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Fl Governor Crist, Pat Buchanan, and LBO, all pulling for Hillary. (I can do hyperbole too.)