[lbo-talk] what chutzpah

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Fri Mar 7 04:48:48 PST 2008

On Mar 6, 2008, at 8:19 PM, Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> In the same vein, she is now saying she and McInsane are qualified,
> BHO is not. Once again, poisoning the well for Democrats.

No, just standing up for her drinking buddy: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/29/washington/29rivals.html? _r=1&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

2008 May Test Clinton’s Bond With McCain [my comment: Sho'nuff has!]

Two summers ago, on a Congressional trip to Estonia, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton astonished her traveling companions by suggesting that the group do what one does in the Baltics: hold a vodka-drinking contest.

Delighted, the leader of the delegation, Senator John McCain, quickly agreed. The after-dinner drinks went so well — memories are a bit hazy on who drank how much — that Mr. McCain, an Arizona Republican, later told people how unexpectedly engaging he found Mrs. Clinton to be. “One of the guys” was the way he described Mrs. Clinton, a New York Democrat, to some Republican colleagues.