[lbo-talk] on shitholes and spending money without burning a hole in my gut

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 11:52:17 PDT 2008

This could easily be a thread (again) about the movie _Idiocracy_; it's unfortunate it's about real life.

Yeah, the Target food court has always seemed like a really weird idea/place to me.

-B.

Andy F wrote:

"The thing that always hits me at the food courts in these places -- even Target -- are those hot dogs on the rollers, with the little bubbles in the coating of goo. And that snotlike cheese stuff they put on the nachos. Brrr. BJ's (huh huh uhuhuh) actually had Hebrew National or something like that. Man, I thought I was at Costco. That was the life."