[lbo-talk] stuff white people like

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Mar 10 12:00:48 PDT 2008

I must be very white. I like the show very much. I appreciate the complexity, the politics, and the fact that virtually nobody is all bad, except a handful of the thugs and the mayor. It is the only who I watched without working on my computer at the same time.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com