[lbo-talk] stuff white people like

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Mar 10 18:51:09 PDT 2008

somebody -- andy? -- posted a link to an article about the guy behind this site. although he didn't intend it this way - supposedly [1] an accident -- he realized that what's offended some commenters or at least made them think about is that they are raced.

[1] coz I always remember jonah peretti's stunt re: nike and, later, blackpeopleloveus.com and another hilarious one involving a service that would break up with your partner for you. although supposedly just having fun or an "accident" it turned out that they were all stunts conducted as part of his research at MIT media labs, designed to understand how companies can use the Internet to get the word out about products -- guerilla marketing, social networking, etc.