[lbo-talk] RNs denounce sham NLRB election in Ohio hospitals

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 15:22:25 PDT 2008

Did your little birdie give you a URL - presumably a press release? Such "private election agreements" , unless fully transparent to the work force, have all kinds of potential for abuse.

The competition between SEIU and CNA reminds me of two corporations fighting over market share (and it gives the term "business unionism" new meaning). SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Mark Rickling" <mrickling at gmail.com>

: