[lbo-talk] Renters priced out of L.A.

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 11:33:28 PDT 2008

With gas at or near $ 4 a gallon, long distanse commuters are probably getting hurt big time right now, so the value of housing in LA must be looking better right now (although West LA includes some very pricey areas).

However, Southern California is so spread out, no matter where you live it is almost inevitable that you will spend a substantial amount of time in your car stuck in traffic. Make sure the air conditioner works. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net>