[lbo-talk] anthropologist in a brothel

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Mar 13 17:55:24 PDT 2008

At 06:18 PM 3/13/2008, Michael Smith wrote:

>I was amused by the Subject: line of this message.
>Isn't that just where most of 'em work, I thought? Dog
>bites man!

ha. i just posted this article on my blog and in my scream of consciousness way prefaced it all by writing a bunch about what's going on at work and why I'm too busy to blog or respond to comments. i just dumped a scream of consciousness about work, but my subject line, "whorehouse ethnography" was not at all unrelated to the story of this past week at work.

heh.