[lbo-talk] computer jerks

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:13:52 PDT 2008

Wojtek

Due to the magic or modernity (?!?!) eitehr Microsqua$h or Yahoo or some interaction of the two did not get the message to me until today. Most curious, but a separate issue.

Anyway what version of Windoze and IE are you using? Not that it necessarily matters, but my tech support reflexes want to know.

In IE either on the Favorites menu or the Tools menu would be places I would look for some list of options with a box you can UNCLICK to keep your preferred organization and to disable the future automated reorganizations.

I agree this problem reflects arrogance by some jer or probably a whole sequence of jerks, but don't let the bastards get you down.

DoreneC, Seattle