[lbo-talk] Obamanomics

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 22:38:56 PDT 2008

As promised.

http://www.pajamasmedia.com/2008/03/obamanomics_hope_has_a_plan.php

Rejected by some fine liberal outlets. I'd have put it on TPM Cafe, but Josh doesn't pay. Doesn't need to, really. Pajamas does.

Remember, I said there wasn't that much difference between HRC and BHO on paper. The main point of this is that BHO is not some right-deviationist.

Campaign platforms aside, I would suggest that in the past month the HRC campaign has revealed its political and moral character better than any platform analysis could illuminate. And in those terms there should be little debate over who is more liberal, for whatever that's worth.