[lbo-talk] Subprime Pritzker pure gold for Obama

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Mar 17 14:45:49 PDT 2008

d.:

-clip_

Now, this is merely a point of view, a position among others which is, I insist, worthy of consideration. Yet, for our trouble we've been called "Obama-phobic" and, it has been implied that we're "crypto-Hillary supporters", 'nihilists', terminally pessimistic and other melodramatic things.

^^^^ CB: I think your discussion is fair up to here. On this , I only coined "Obama-phobia" after about a month of reading here about Obama mania and the like. I specifically coined "Obama-phobia" in response to all the namecalling against O supporters. What's good for the goose is good for the gander; you all started and dominate still the namecalling , by far. I never used "nihilists, terminally pessimistic and other melodramatic things" myself, but if somebody else said them, they were most likely in response to the array of names aimed at O supporters. And I don't think you want to get into "melodramatic" (smile; "oh dear") . But the rest you say is fair enough.