[lbo-talk] help with Vista

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 09:20:34 PDT 2008

If I had XP there would be no problem but with Millenium the old version of Acrobat will not open many pdf files and others it will open but not print.

If I try to download a newer version of Acrobat I am told that I can't that I must upgrade the operating system.

I have already moved up from Windows 98! If I have problems I just go to the local library and work from there. My wife is buying me a new computer for my birthday, father's day, and Xmas present she says, so soon my problem will be solved except that now I must ensure that I get a new one with XP I guess.

Cheers, Ken Hanly