[lbo-talk] FOMC

Mike Beggs m.beggs at econ.usyd.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 00:27:03 PDT 2008

That's good news... It's been out of print for ages. I got a copy of his paper collection when the local library chucked it out. I guess he is enjoying quite a comeback, even though he's only known for 'ponzi finance', which misrepresents his main point. Kindleberger's Manias, Panics and Crashes, also showing up in the news, and still in print, is heavily influenced by Minsky, but only the 'ponzi finance' stuff.

Cheers, Mike Beggs