[lbo-talk] Remember when Obama's biggest PR problem was a couple of unpaid parking tickets?

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 05:22:45 PDT 2008

So does this mean the right will no longer spread the idea that he is a stealth Muslim candidate, but is instead a stealth radical Christian candidate?

Of the wrong sort, not the Bob Jones U. speech-giving sort or the kind who believes atheists ought not to be considered US citizens (Bush, Sr.).

Masochistically I watched Sean Hannity grill Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who unwisely chose to go on his program. (Why do people do that for fuck's sake?) Watching Hannity lecture Jeremiah Wright on what MLK, Jr. stood for was one of the most disturbing things I have seen on TV in some time.

Also, I would like to see Bill O'Reilly go on about how right blogs are OUT OF CONTROL!!! (a favorite phrase of his) in their internal warfare over whether Obama is a stealth Muslim or really a stealth Marcus Garvey-ite type liberation theology hybrid, and how this internal schism will threaten to implode the right. He really relishes the Hillary vs. Obama feuding. That's also OUT OF CONTROL!!!

-B.