[lbo-talk] Obamintoncain

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Wed Mar 19 17:45:19 PDT 2008

On Wed, March 19, 2008 12:56 pm, B. forwarded:

> Obama's lead over Clinton narrows: Reuters poll
> By Steve Holland Wed Mar 19, 7:03 AM ET
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat Barack Obama's big
> national lead over Hillary Clinton has all but evaporated in the U.S.
> presidential race, and both Democrats trail Republican John McCain,
> according a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday.

Doesn't matter. Godzilla-sized chunks of excrement are hitting the financial fan, so whichever candidate garners the confidence of our braindead, zombie rentier overclass -- it's still more likely to be a Dem, unless McCain jettisons his Hundred Years War agenda for Iraq -- is going to be administering a trillion-euro bailout, on behalf of the EU and East Asia.

Hopefully the Eurostate will grant the Republic of Austin accession status as a budding democracy, freed from the tyranny of the Empire.

-- DRR