[lbo-talk] Jeremiah Wright or Wrong?

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Mar 20 07:39:50 PDT 2008

Michael Smith

John Thornton wrote:

> Truthfully, based on Clinton's past performance I doubt she would
have
> handled it as well but of course no one can know something like this

> with any certainty.

Here I disagree. On previous form, we can be quite confident that Hillary would have handled it much, much worse. Shallow, sanctimonious, preachy, platitudinous, evasive, tense, calculated and contrived - she would have been everything that Obama -- for some of the time, at least -- was not, or appeared not to be.

^^^^^ CB: Handled what ? A woman preacher damning America for male supremacy ?