[lbo-talk] Scalia, Supreme Court Justice of Torture

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 09:43:17 PDT 2008

Carroll, you are "continually amazed" at so many things people say on this list, so much stupidity on the list, that maybe it'd be better if you signed off. I'm no psychiatrist, but it seems like putting yourself through the torture of continual "amazement" at everyone else's idiocy would not be good for your depression.

-B.

Carrol Cox wrote

"I continue to be amazed by the inability or unwillingness of so many on this list to acknow3ledge that the u.s. is a criminal state.* P.S. I am of course equally amazed by the inability of some (e.g. D. Redmond) to recognize that the European Union, Japan, Australia etc are _also_ criminal states, and that given power equal to the U.S. would of course equal it in savagery."