[lbo-talk] Noticed an oddity

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 19:50:14 PDT 2008

What James wrote about the pro-Tibet -- that it's really anti-Chinese sentiment -- is certainly borne out by this bizarre "FOX Business" report, which takes place in a bar, the anchorwoman sitting in front of a row of vodka bottles foaming at the mouth about China:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2244975

My gf says FOX News is the Hooters of TV networks, and this really proves it. Blond right-wing women in bars bashing Chinese "communism."

-B.

James Heartfield wrote:

"I see this embrace of Tibetan liberation as less to do with the Tibetans than with the Chinese, as in less *for* Tibet than *anti* Chinese."