[lbo-talk] Hillary, horny handed daughter of toil

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:35:14 PDT 2008

Mirror, mirror, on the wall... the depth of punditocracy political analysis reflects the depth of US electoral politics! One of our rising exports and finer gifts to the world...

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3