[lbo-talk] chronicles of idiocy: 624787

MK mkurk at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 06:49:06 PDT 2008

Yes, resisted and prevailed. By now someone must have written a thesis examining the McCain persona as a metaphor for our beleaguered yet resilient nation. You know, these colors don't run, 'n all that.

Did anyone see Lieven's editorial in the FT the other day, essentially calling upon the world community to prepare itself for a McCain presidency - in which we would look back with nostalgia at Bush II? That was interesting.

mk