[lbo-talk] Museo Leon Trotsky

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:42:22 PDT 2008

WD wrote:

> Next week, my wife and I will be in Mexico City. We're tentatively
> planning a visit to the the Museo Leon Trotsky. Anyone who's been
> there have any opinion about whether it's worth a visit?

Frida Kahlo's house/museum is a few blocks away. And around the Plaza de Coyoacán -- a few nice restaurants, a famous ice cream parlor, the marketplace, the church, and the book store El Parnaso are also points of interest in the area. A book I used to recommend to prep gringos visiting the country was Alan Riding's Distant Neighbors. It is somewhat outdated now.