[lbo-talk] Milestone

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:27:28 PDT 2008

Yes. But she has a full-time job. One not-so-minor part of the "bummer" is that I've been doing all the grocery shopping for about 12 years -- now that won't be possible. C.G.E''s point is good, and we're checking out to what extent the availble public transportation overlaps my needs. I _am_ in very good aerobic condition & in decent or semi-decent weather can walk pretty far. So we shall see.

We've purchased quite a variety of special reading lights, but haven't got anything yet that lets me read in comfort. This is about the longest text I'd write in my mail program. For longer ones I write in word, in boldface, with the character width set at 14! Then paste it into a post. Same with reading posts. I can expand a post quite a bit, but for a long or complex one I paste it into a word file.

Carrol