[lbo-talk] May 1, in the home of May Day

Avery Colter elf-cat at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 1 15:00:50 PDT 2008

LOYALTY DAY??!!! I know what he is trying to do. He is trying to do make every free-thinking brain explode from utter disgust. Resist the temptation brothers and sisters. Do not fall prone and bash your own heads into the dock planks repeatedly. Besides, the President's Loyalty Day honor guard may be around to do that for you soon enough.

----- Original Message ---- NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2008, as Loyalty Day. I call upon all people of the United States to join in support of this national observance and to display the flag of the United States on Loyalty Day as a symbol of pride in our Nation.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-second day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand eight, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-second.

GEORGE W. BUSH