[lbo-talk] ....of flying cars and meals in a pill....

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 09:37:51 PDT 2008

Andy,

PaleoFuture's a great blog I've been following some time. I have even posted entries from it here on LBO:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20080114/001074.html

(That piece above is a "1959 Max Factor article on "The Woman of 2009," from Paleo-Future.)

Another, more oddly prescient piece on Paleo-Future was this illustration that seemed, it's own odd way -- to predict the Internet -- in 1911! Check it out:

http://www.paleofuture.com/2008/02/well-all-be-happy-then-1911.html

Not too off-target! A lot of folks I know got a kick out of the graphic at that URL.

-B.

Andy F wrote:

http://www.paleofuture.com/