[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed's latest

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu May 8 13:38:30 PDT 2008

On May 8, 2008, at 4:23 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:
>> If he becomes president, let's reconvene in 2 years for an "I told
>> you
>> so moment."
>
> What will that consist of, exactly?

Specifically this part of your previous post, which you didn't quote: that the Cousin Pookie ploy was meant to promote "...his ability to pass stru[c]tural programs to help the ghetto." That's the part that is not going to happen. And you know that, so why say it?

> You saying "See, he's just like every
> other Democrat -- no worse no better?" Because that wouldn't actually
> amount to an I-told-you so moment. That's what I'm expecting too.

So why twist yourself around trying to deny that he said what he said?