[lbo-talk] so much for the new coalition...

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri May 9 09:33:54 PDT 2008

At 12:13 PM 5/9/2008, Marvin Gandall wrote:

>My understanding is that, like the earlier Dean campaign, the impetus for
>the Obama campaign came from the bottom up, from from Democratic party
>supporters at the "netroots" bitterly opposed to Clinton for her stance on
>Iraq and by temperment inclined to look for candidates from outside "the
>establishment" - where the Clintons stood at the apex.

oh horseshit. the netroots folks didn't get on board with obama for quite some time and remained ambivalent even through early february of this year:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/07/opinion/main3801686.shtml

i am still subbed to a list of LimpDickian netroots asskissers. There was a heated blowout just before the Fl primaries.

I have no respect for the LimpDickian netroots ass suckers -- and especially not Kos, who considers feminist bloggers the "sanctimonious women's studies set" and has said some really atrocious things about the lack of diversity in the blogosphere suggesting, for instance, that people don't read queer black bloggers because, well, they suck as such.

moreover, when the LimpDickian netroots ass suckers tried to get me to help them get support for a candidate, guess what her pitch was? She was proud of her role in Welfare Reform.

search on netroots in the lbo archives for more of their asstain politics.

the old queer dewd blog also has a lengthy article ripping kos a new one for his racist crap. a friend went to a meeting where Kos showed up in Atlanta. Again, the footage was revealing in so far as, in spite of the shit flung his way over his previously racist comments, he continued to crank out the same crap. i'm sure a search on the old blog will reveal a link to the footage and his disgusting comments.

with antiracist friends like Kos and the rest, who needs the KKK?