[lbo-talk] reading list

Bill Quimby wquimby at ecr.net
Fri May 9 14:32:50 PDT 2008

Perhaps this is a great example of a thread best left to die, but I can't help it....Is it that the people behind this effort are TOTALLY clueless and ignorant [books in *English* for Darfur?] or is there some minor degree of rationality - like intending to sell the books at Strand's and send the proceeds to Darfur?

- Bill