[lbo-talk] also posted without comment

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri May 9 14:54:54 PDT 2008

.

Not that it matters here, but I've written and publicly spoken quite a bit about "this idolatry" and related manias (sorry CB). Mega-apogs for the

shallow response. I took a quick break from jerking-off, and was in a hurry to get back to work. Next time, sub-context and the exposure of hidden

meanings!

Dennis

^^^^^ CB: That's alright Dennis. We'll just agree to call ourselves Magic Barry's Maniacs so that we don't stay stuck on that.

Now what's your sober , substantive political program, proposed coalition and movement?. Or do you have more than psych-analysis and humor. Lablling the mental condition of political stuff is a sort of peripheral, _ad hominem-_task in politiical work.