[lbo-talk] Reasons C should get the nod

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Sat May 10 13:31:19 PDT 2008

She's a woman.

**** She knows more about policy.

*******

She's behind in the delegate count, but she's tied in the opinion polls. Opinion polls are so accurate now they measure what people want better than official electoral polls (Oops I just heard on television that Rasmussen isn't going to collect any more data on C cause they say "It's ova").

***** She's tough She's so tough , she'll be seen as tougher than McCain who survived being tortured as prisoner of war. She's so tough she wouldn't put up with her husband cheating for one second.

*******

She's a blond.

*****

She can get more white votes than Blackbarry. The OJ case is still fresh in people's minds , and too many white girls have a crush on Blackberry. I mean geez;Blackberry's Black father had sex with his white mother.

****

She sips from her shot glass.

**** Speaking of shots, when's the last time she shot a gun ? 1945 with her grandfather.

**** Speaking of shots, she knows how to dodge virtual bullets.

****

Anybody but Bush *******

(From the Doug Numberman show last night)