[lbo-talk] in which I'm accused of repressing the reptilian brain

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue May 13 09:07:40 PDT 2008

This is a bit of a flashback. I knew Dru years ago in Mpls. There was a point where he was a pretty good activist, and did some good work on sweatshop issues on the U of M campus. There was a point where he clearly lost and produced a series of articles for the university paper about psychic vampires and other phenomenon. It was pretty depressing at the time, and looking back at it, it still has that quality to it. I have no idea what happened to him, but it seems he is still working within the same vein. robert wood