[lbo-talk] it feels like thinking (cont.)

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:38:41 PDT 2008

Doug posted:

Yeah, he says he's not a Muslim but he really is!

<http://gawker.com/389976/old-white-people-know-the-truth-about-barack-obama>

It's very tempting to follow Gawker's lead and have merciless fun with the 'Obama is Muslim' people in our midst (and btw, nice little swerve they perform - substituting anti-Muslim prejudice for anti-black, if only for benefit of the cameras).