[lbo-talk] in which I'm accused of repressing the reptilian brain

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue May 13 12:40:48 PDT 2008

My comment is in reference to diagnosable mental illness, rather than 'bad ideas.' The comment about the NASCAR debate was meant to indicate that by inference. To be honest, I was referencing a comment from a friend about studies he read, but I'm pretty sure that he is referencing APA standards around mental illness, but I could ask if you're interested. robert wood