[lbo-talk] bid adieu with me / travel to india ?

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue May 13 18:35:57 PDT 2008

as i move from swank condo to nice, but not nearly as nice, house in 'nother swank yuppieville neighborhood a mile from work. w00t. i won't be 'downtown' with tall buildings but it's a city neighborhood, high density, and i'll be happy with a garage where I can refurbish furniture, enough room for deep bed gardening, a big ol' deck and porch for reading and nodding to neighbors, and..... spare bedrooms!

http://cleandraws.com/2008/05/13/bye-bye-hyooooge-fridge/

btw, on a tangential note, my ex-boss is getting married in dec. -- in india. she wants me to attend. i'm tempted.

it'd be New Dehli.

what could i do while there? suggestions? any LBOers sorta kinda in that neighborhood -- to hookup?

i can't believe it people. i'm still employed making cool cash. whodda thunk. it's been a year and nearly three months!

i will photograph the move and bore y'all to tears, so stay tuned for new pics of new house. :)