[lbo-talk] in which I'm accused of repressing the reptilian brain

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:50:30 PDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:46 PM, shag <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:
> i think corporate life is equally, if not more, crazy making. this may be
> only true of tech and perhaps only true of my dept but...

Going from corporate life (latest being IT at a humungous insurance company) to academia, I've felt far more warped and damaged by the corporate end. But this probably depends heavily on the field and esp. university department. On the corporate end it's always felt like Dilberts all the way down.

-- Andy