[lbo-talk] in which I'm accused of repressing the reptilian brain

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed May 14 09:48:35 PDT 2008

No doubt. When I was looking into this, some of the most fertile ground I found were theological discussions. In fact, what leads to the "scientific revolution" starts with mystical reforms/movements of the fourteenth century. But my issue specifically was about the connection between truth and language forms. Joanna

-------------- Original message ---------------------- From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com>