[lbo-talk] Left Party Parliamentarian For War in Burma

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 14:11:48 PDT 2008

All wars are conducted for multiple reasons. There's no one guy up there thinking, "hey, I want to go to war for this and this and this! Hop to it!" They are the products of the decision-making of large numbers of people, and I think it would be hard to find a war in which perceived humanitarian concerns were not a motivating factor for at least a subgroup.