[lbo-talk] Country-specific computer games (question for Dennis R.)

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 18:03:15 PDT 2008

I'm still looking for military-strategic wargames FOR THE MAC that involve 20th century warfare. Not civilizations of the past, not building ancient empires, or medieval kingdoms, etc. But WWII and post-WWII broad strategic war gaming.

For the Mac.

Anyone?

-B.

dredmond at efn.org wrote:

"Funny you should mention that - I saw a bunch of copies of the Night Watch videogame in the local Austin bookstore, Half Price (best used books short of the library sales), but no presence at retailers (but then, I don't spend lots of time shopping, so maybe it's out there)."