[lbo-talk] "promised"

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon May 19 17:39:20 PDT 2008

OK. I just saw the video.

That's fucked up. I mean even more fucked up than what goes on in patriarchical/traditional societies, where maybe the girl has to remain a virgin, but she doesn't get overstimulated by "dating" her father. She just gets to hang out with the women until marriage.

This is way more fucked up.

Joanna

-------------- Original message ---------------------- From: WD <mister.wd at gmail.com>