[lbo-talk] South Africa

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 07:30:00 PDT 2008

Speaking of which, I decided to see how the former USSR press were covering this, and yup as I thought they are using the p-word: öÅÒÔ×ÁÍÉ ÐÏÇÒÏÍÏ× × àáò ÚÁ ÎÅÄÅÌÀ ÓÔÁÌÉ 22 ÞÅÌÏ×ÅËÁ (22 people fell victim to the pogroms in the RSA during the week), ðÏ àáò ÐÒÏËÁÔÉÌÁÓØ ×ÏÌÎÁ ÁÎÔÉÜÍÉÇÒÁÎÔÓËÉÈ ÐÏÇÒÏÍÏ× (in the RSA a wave of antiemigrant pogroms has taken place), ÷ àáò ÎÁÒÁÓÔÁÅÔ ×ÏÌÎÁ ÐÏÇÒÏÍÏ× É ÕÂÉÊÓÔ× ÍÉÇÒÁÎÔÏ× (a wave of pogroms and murders of immigrants is growing in the RSA), ëÓÅÎÏÆÏÂÉÑ ÐÏ-ÁÆÒÉËÁÎÓËÉ. ÷ àáò ÐÒÏÄÏÌÖÁÀÔÓÑ ÐÏÇÒÏÍÙ (xenophobia African-style. Pogroms continue in the RSA (video)).

http://www.rian.ru/incidents/20080519/107743351.html http://www.utro.ua/news/2008/05/19/84155.shtml http://www.gazeta.ru/news/lenta/2008/05/18/n_1220192.shtml http://stb.ua/newsv.php?item.15505