[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Re: Megabus.com: competition for Greyhound]

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 21 06:58:52 PDT 2008

right. I'm sure lesbians everywhere would appreciate this sentiment -- a convenient stop along the way to the "real" thing. Or just something to experiment with until the dewds figure it out. not because the youth in question would, you know, actually want to have a relationship with another women for something other than sexual exploration.... no, just for the experience. to be well-rounded and stuff. like taking oboe lessons and summer camp.

Joanna wrote:

My own private fantasy is that my daughter will explore sex with another woman until she gets to the age where men actually know what they're doing. And even if they don't, by that time, she'd be able to show them.