[lbo-talk] C.W.Miils, was Rove Map

(Chuck Grimes) cgrimes at rawbw.COM
Wed May 21 19:04:20 PDT 2008

The politics of the ruling class - whatever that is, exactly, which is my current obsession - are rather important. They rule the U.S. and much of the world. For that reason alone, it's rather important.

About a year or so ago, you were reading or re-reading C.W.Mills, The Power Elite---or at least it seemed so, from your posts.

Did you ever do anything with the material, such as consider re-writing The Power Elite to update or give it more current profile?

I am asking, because I bought a nice hard bound copy and read it last winter. IMHO, it is something like Marx (or some of Marx) and Domhoff, Who Rules America, all must reads as foundational works, necessary to understand the US.

CG