[lbo-talk] Rove map

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 15:23:24 PDT 2008

At 07:56 AM 5/23/2008, Jerry Monaco wrote:

>Doug and Dennis and the rest who
>think that this kind of star "politics" is important are simply indulging in
>the same kind of thinking as personality cultists around Obama. It is the
>same kind of politics of "branding" and the politics of "star" hierarchy and
>the politics of celebrity worship.

I like to watch the academy awards and dis too.

You're always recommending books to read and musicians to listen to. I figure what's good for the goose is good for the gander barking at a wrong tree so here's an idea. Try putting down the Socrates for a while and buy yourself a tv. It might make you take yourself a tad less seriously.

>I have not read Davis's piece. Send it to me, or tell me where I can find
>it and I will read it.

I sent the link yesterday.