[lbo-talk] "Theory's Empire," an anti-"Theory" anthology

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 16:34:21 PDT 2008

Did Adorno ever write about the social insects? I think not.

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Sociology-Theodor-Adorno/dp/0804746834/ref=sr_1_2/103-2709556-3083004?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211840999&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.com/History-Freedom-1964-1965-Theodor-Adorno/dp/0745630138/ref=sr_1_1/102-6774390-9135303?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211840857&sr=1-1