[lbo-talk] "Theory's Empire," an anti-"Theory" anthology

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 05:31:14 PDT 2008

I do not believe there have even been idealists of the sort Lenin thought he was describing. There has never been a philosopher or philosphical movement that held the belief that nothing exists outside the human mind.

I personally think that both materialism and idealism are incoherent doctrines, although the latter makes marginally more sense.