[lbo-talk] Help wanted: someone who can administer a linux box

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 28 05:52:16 PDT 2008

Hey all --

I'm looking for someone to help me with a project. About 5-8 hrs of work, hourly or project rate (up to you), for somone who knows how to administer a linux box. Basically, it's helping with a poorly configured software installation at a hosting company retained by a client.

If you can help with this, drop me a note offlist. Ideally, we hope someone can help within the next week, but in the next 2-3 weeks would be OK.

The client is a left organization, so if you're looking to do work that is also good for the cause, now's your chance! :)

Thanks!