[lbo-talk] linked in

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 08:26:58 PDT 2008

For whatever i's worth, I'm on Linked-In, too. Let me tell you, it's changed my life! Not.

Personally, it's been no better or worse for me than other 2.0 sites I'm on: GoodReads, FaceBook, Last.fm, Flixster, etc., etc. -- although I know Linked-In is supposed to be more, er "professional," I think, a notch or two above such pedestrian sites.

-B.

shag wrote:

"someone invited me to linked in. i said i would love to but didn't have an account. he replied, 'sure you do.' and lo, i do."