[lbo-talk] "Theory's Empire," an anti-"Theory" anthology

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 28 09:50:38 PDT 2008

oh please Jerry. you're being a pedant, that characteristic of intellectuals you seem to despise so much. you've already noted that there are different definitions of and uses of the word, "theory." Meanwhile, both Carrol Cox and I have called you on it, and you've studiously avoided the issue -- just like you avoided dealing with you own caveat of some posts back.

Now, since the issue is the kind of theory propounded by the "pomos" let's get off the bullshit and simply deal with the way people, here, are using the term.

That, or shut up shuttin' up already since you're being a ridiculous fuckheaded bore who, as usual, has too much time on his hand such that I'm surprised the freakin' axe blade on your favorite axe hasn't been worn to a freakin' nub.