[lbo-talk] Marxist agitprop!

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Fri May 30 11:41:56 PDT 2008

You aren't a 15 year old girl.  My daughter is, and she loves it.

The protagonist is smart, funny, articulate.  Encounters adversity,

maneuvers through a variety of clueless adults, gets back together

with her true love in the end.

I wasn't crazy about it myself, makes the whole adventure a bit

too easy and too much fun.