[lbo-talk] The atheist delusion

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Sat May 31 11:08:52 PDT 2008

Nicholas Ruiz III posted:

Hmmm...the aesthetic distinction between say, a Francophone-style cultural criticism that Gray employs in his last two books, versus a chokingly pragmatic AngloSaxon-style looms large here, I suspect...would they really publish anything other than the latter in the Philadephia Inquirer, or the Chronicle Review?

Ha!

My mom always said, "son, once people start using phrases such as Francophone-style cultural criticism and chokingly pragmatic Anglo Saxon anything it's time for a glass of vodka and a bike ride. Though not necessarily in that order."

And look, the clouds have parted!

Back outside I go.

You win, Gray is awesome!

.d.