[lbo-talk] The Crusades

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 13:06:40 PDT 2008

Thanks Dwayne! That's just what I'm looking for. Few things annoy me more than the "Opposite George" school if history (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjXUgxR4Z10 ) whereby you think you are being very insightful by taking the dominant interpretation of a historical event and turning it around. "Aha! I am going to write a reinterpretation of American history in which, instead of the Founding Fathers being great liberal democrats, they are THE OPPOSITE! I'm brilliant!"